A Contact Detail Page contains information regarding a particular contact. To have a contact detail page, the contact must have been sent product information via the Omnified platform.
A Contact Detail Page contains 3 parts
- The contacts name and contact information
- A summary of the contact's key metrics
- An Activity Feed for that contact
The activity feed can expose key insights into the customer's intent and shopping behaviour.
The following events are tracked
- when an email was sent
- when it was opened
- which links were clicked
- if an email bounced
- if the customer unsubscribed
- if the customer made a spam complaint
- if an email was scheduled
- if the scheduled email was cancelled
- if the customer places an order