The Free, Starter and Growth plans all have limits on
- The number of leads generated per month
- The total value of attributed sales per month
- The number of active* users per month
- The number of active locations per month
As soon as you exceed the monthly limit, you will be notified via email that you have exceeded the limit. Then there is a different process, depending if you are on a free or paid plan:
Two working days after the limit is exceeded, email functionality will be automatically suspended until the limit resets at the start of the next billing cycle.
If you exceed your plan’s limit on 2 consecutive months then you will be asked by Omnified support to upgrade your plan. In this case, if you choose not to upgrade and you exceed your limit in future months then email functionality will be automatically suspended until the limit resets at the start of the next billing cycle.
- We define an "Active User" to be a user who has generated a lead during the month.
- Similarly an "Active Location" is a location such that a lead was generated during at that location during the month.
- We say that a "lead is generated" every time a member of staff clicks the "Send Product Information" button in the POS App.
- You can find the definition of an "attributed sale" here.